CCI Graduation Application Process
Undergraduate Student Checklist for Graduation
2. Review FlashLine > Student Tools > Update Personal Information to confirm that all of your personal information, including your cell phone number if you have one, is correct so we can contact you quickly if necessary.
3. Review the KSU graduation Web site in detail for non-academic information about graduation fairs, commencement, and diplomas.
4. Thoroughly review your graduation audit email from your advisor, which you should receive no later than one month after the posted application deadline for your graduation term. Save and print the attached audit for your records.
5. Review your graduation application on FlashLine > Student Tools and contact your advising office immediately if:
a. there are any extra or missing major, concentration, minor, or certificate programs on your graduation application. Please note that failing to declare the exact programs that you want on your transcript may result in you not graduating in the term you applied for.
b. you have questions about any information in your graduation audit.
6. Thoroughly review your second graduation audit email from your advisor, which you should receive after pre-registration for your final term and before the start of your final term.
7. It is the candidate’s responsibility to be aware of all degree requirements and University deadlines. Please consult with your advising office and the Undergraduate Catalog.