- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Kent State University has a long history of collaborating internationally. Our partners include universities, institutions of higher education, secondary schools, governmental agencies, non-governmental agencies, and private sector companies.
The most successful and active partnerships typically are a result of one or two committed faculty members from each institution who coordinate and promote the collaboration among their peers and students. The International Partnerships Division is here to assist with the development of any formal documentation of the relationship such as a Memorandum of Agreement or contract. You may navigate our website or contact us for more information about these programs.
Kent State University is constantly working to expand its relationships with various educational institutions.
News for our international partners highlighting the most recent global activities of Kent State University.
Our team supports the internationalization goal of our university. Take a look to meet the staff.