- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
University Health Services (UHS) at Kent State University is located in the DeWeese building on Eastway Drive. Our facility is home to UHS, Student Accessibility Services and the College of Public Health Research Laboratory.
The mission of University Health Services is to provide quality healthcare, psychological counseling, and healthcare education for the campus community in support of the Kent State University mission.
UHS has been accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) since 2001 and has successfully completed its fourth consecutive re-accreditation survey.
UHS is KSU's full-service primary care medical facility. We offer appointments for students, faculty and staff who need treatment of chronic medical conditions and acute, short-term medical problems.
UHS is here to help new students adjust to life's changes. We offer tips and strategies to help students lower their stress and manage feelings of pressure.
Before your student leaves for college, please take time to review their medical history and health insurance, and be aware of HIPAA regulations.