- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
UHS provides quality, medical care for eligible students and eligible KSU faculty and staff from experienced, board certified physicians and nurse practitioner. Services include treatment for acute illnesses, minor injuries, immunizations, allergy injections, women's health care, x-ray, physical therapy and an onsite pharmacy.
The pharmacy at UHS fills prescriptions and provides over-the-counter medications to students, faculty and staff of KSU. Many items can be purchased at considerable cost savings. Don't wait until the last minute for medication refills!
Routine immunizations are available for students, faculty and staff at UHS. Incoming students will need documentation of MMR vaccine. Travel vaccines and immunizations are also available.
Rehabilitation at UHS is designed to help individuals recover optimal function after an illness or injury. Our therapists provide a variety of physical therapy services to meet each patient's individual means.
The Radiology Department provides basic radiological services and DXA scans as ordered by a clinician. The department is staffed by Ohio licensed and ARRT registered radiographers.