- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Welcome to your resource for student health information for your time at Kent State.
Schedule your appointment online or call DeWeese Health Center at 330-672-2322.
Same day appointments are usually available.
Please be aware of the following:
- All currently enrolled students are eligible during Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters.
- Regional Campus students are welcome to use the health center. A $65 fee will be charged once for each semester you use the health center. The fee must be paid at your first visit.
- For Intersession Eligibility and eligibility for students not currently enrolled during the Summer Semester, please contact us at 330-672-2232.
- Due to proximity and location, College of Podiatric Medicine students are eligible for health, psychological counseling services and cognitive assessment via services offered by Case Western Reserve University. Whether you have waived our MEGA health insurance or not, a portion of monies supplied through the CPM campus health service fees in your individual tuition statement are allocated to this service and automatically renewed on an annual basis.
UHS accepts orders from community physicians for:
- Physical Therapy
- Radiology (X-ray)
We provide a convenient way to get the treatment you need.
UHS Pharmacy can fill prescriptions from your personal physician.
Medical Services are offered at University Health Services.
Get Directions to Deweese Health Center
Access the Phone Directory for University Health Services