At Kent State University, our faculty do more than teach. They share, provoke, collaborate and participate. They inspire learning, turning students into independent thinkers — and, more importantly, into doers. Our faculty help students put excellence into action in everything they do.
- More than 45 percent of our classes have fewer than 20 students
- More than 90 percent of our classes have fewer than 50 students
More than 1,500 full- and part-time faculty have degrees from more than 150 national and international institutions. They hail from six different continents. More than 70 percent have attained the highest degree in their field.
From Fulbright scholars to internationally recognized leaders in their field, Kent State faculty enjoy an award-winning reputation for cutting-edge research and ground-breaking discovery.
Recognized by prestigious organizations, including:
- National Academy of Sciences;
- Institute for Financial Markets;
- Science Watch;
- American Physical Society;
- National Science Foundation.