- College of Architecture and Environmental Design
- College of the Arts
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Communication and Information
- School of Digital Sciences
- College of Education, Health and Human Services
- Honors College
- College of Nursing
- College of Public Health
- Regional College
- College of Technology
College of the Arts
School of Art
The Crafts minor gives students a grounding in one of the following crafts disciplines: textiles, glass, ceramics and jewelry/metals/enameling.
|CRAFTS MINOR REQUIREMENTS (21 credits)|
|Ceramics, textile arts, glass or jewlery/metals electives
Courses must be in only one of the above areas.
Minimum 2.25 GPA in the minor required for graduation.