Kent State University Accessibility Liaison Welcomes You
Kent State University is committed to being a welcoming community to all. Please let us know how we can be helpful.
Kent State University's Accessibility Liaison would like to assist you with attending our campus or accessing an event. If you are a visitor or a student, faculty or staff member with an accessibility issue that is other than academic or employment related and need an accommodation, please contact my office accessKSU@kent.edu
What does an "accommodation" or accessibility request look like?
- Providing ASL interpreters or closed captioning
- Videophones and their location on campus
- Materials for the visually impaired (enlarged font or Braille)
- Accessible parking or curb cut out location information
- Loaner Scooter and Wheelchair availability
- Where to access buildings and elevator locations
- Location of gender neutral or family bathrooms
- Assistance with access strategies for your specific need
My name is Jacqueline Gee and I look forward to working with you!