Kent State University Accessibility Liaison Welcomes You
Kent State University is committed to being a welcoming community to all. Please let us know how we can be helpful.
Kent State University's Accessibility Liaison would like to assist you with attending our campus or accessing an event. If you are a visitor or a student, faculty or staff member with an accessibility issue that is other than academic or employment related and need an accommodation, please contact my office accessKSU@kent.edu
What does an "accommodation" or accessibility request look like?
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters or closed captioning
- Videophones location on campus
- Materials for the visually impaired (enlarged font or Braille)
- Accessible parking or curb cut out location information
- Loaner Scooter and Wheelchair availability
- Where to access buildings and elevator locations
- First floor accessible restrooms
- Location of universal restrooms, formerly known as gender neutral or family bathrooms
- Assistance with access strategies for your specific need
My name is Jacqueline Gee and I look forward to working with you!
If you have an accessibility concern please call 330-672-8667 / Video Phone 330-931-4441 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered students seeking academic accommodations call Student Accessibility Services (SAS) at 330-672-3391 or fax 330-672-3763 or email SAS@kent.edu.
University Faculty or Staff: for workplace accommodations call Amy Quillin, Ph.D. at 330-672-8036 or email your request to email@example.com.