- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Academic Quality Improvement Project (AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Transfer Student - Financial Aid
For information on financial aid and available scholarships, go online to the Student Financial Aid website or contact the office at 330-672-2972. Regional Campus students transitioning to the Kent Campus should complete the Continuing Students Scholarship Application on the Student Financial Aid Web Site no later than Feb. 15 for the following academic year.
Kent Campus Connection Scholarship
Twenty-five $1,000 Kent Campus Connection Scholarships are available to students transitioning to the Kent Campus from a Kent State University Regional Campus. Kent Campus Connection Scholarships are renewable for a maximum of three years, if you maintain full-time status and a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Complete a minimum of 30 semester hours at a Kent State University Regional Campus.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Declare a major.
- Enroll full time at the Kent Campus.
- Complete and submit the scholarship application and essay by June 1.
- Return the completed scholarship application and essay to: ADMISSIONS OFFICE KENT STATE UNIVERSITY PO BOX 5190 KENT, OH 44242-0001
Download and print the Kent Campus Connection Scholarship application, or contact the Admissions Office at 330-672-2444 or 1-800-988-5368.