- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Group tours are available on a space-available basis for groups and organizations with 10 or more students. Your visit begins with a 30-minute presentation which covers the admissions process and provides an overview of Kent State University. A 90-minute walking tour follows with visits to select academic buildings and model residence hall rooms. Lunch is available for purchase at the Kent Student Center.
Groups planning to visit should follow these guidelines:
- Reservations must be made at least four weeks in advance.
- Students should be in grades 9-12.
- Groups must provide at least one chaperone for every 15 students visiting campus.
- Maximum group size is 50 students. Larger groups are subject to staff availability.
If you are interested in scheduling a group visit to Kent State, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Once the visit is scheduled, a visit contract will be sent to your email address. In order to confirm your visit, it must be signed, dated and returned to the Admissions Office.