Career and Life Planning Course
This course is a seven-week, one-credit hour, graded class. It is designed for the following majors: AEDG, EHSG, CCIG, PREP, CAG, PFDM, PGA and EXPL. It is also appropriate for those who are contemplating or engaged in life and career exploration or change. Prerequisite: US 20008.
To register for US 20009, follow these instructions:
- Access the Student Tools tab on FlashLine.
- Select “Look up and register for classes.”
- On the next screen (Schedule of Classes), select the appropriate term and click submit.
- You will need to select a subject : Please select “Undergraduate Studies”
- Then type in the course number type: 20009.
- Select the appropriate Campus
- College of Architecture and Environmental Design: AED -- General
- College of Education Health and Human Services: Education, Health and Human Services -- General
- College of Communication and Information: CCI -- General
- College of the Arts: College of the Arts -- General, Pre-Fashion Design and Merchandising
- College of Undergraduate Studies: Exploratory