Career Construction Course
The Career Construction Course (US 20008) is a seven-week, one-credit hour, graded class. The course is designed to help students match their strengths and interests to a major and career.
To register for the course (US 20008), follow these instructions:
- Access the Student Tools tab on FlashLine.
- Select "Look up and register for classes."
- On the next screen (Schedule of Classes), select appropriate term and click submit.
- You will need to select a subject. Please select "Undergraduate Studies."
- Then type in the course number type: 20008.
- Select the appropriate Campus
- College of Architecture and Environmental Design: AED -- General
- College of Education Health and Human Services: Education, Health and Human Services -- General
- College of Communication and Information: CCI -- General
- College of the Arts: College of the Arts -- General, Pre-Fashion Design and Merchandising
- College of Undergraduate Studies: Exploratory