- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
DEGREE COMPLETION RESOURCES
Provides a variety of student services such as resume and cover letter critiques, practice interviews, job fairs, etc.
Online system used to access online classes, Kent State email, financial aid information, pay tuition, etc.
System used to teach all online classes. You can access Blackboard through your Flashline account.
This is the go-to site for information regarding Kent State University’s graduation ceremony. You will find information on ordering your cap and gown, how to RSVP for the ceremony, graduation tickets, etc.
Are you a little nervous about writing that first paper? You are not the only one. Here are some resources to help you get back into the swing of things.
Schedule an Online Writing Lab Appointment to send your paper to the Writing Commons. Your appointment will be scheduled with a tutor (if an appointment is available) who will provide in-depth feedback regarding your concerns as stated when you submitted your paper. An OWL appointment does not require you to come to the fourth floor of the library or to be online during the appointment time.
Schedule a Google Chat Appointment. Much like an in-person session, your tutor will collaborate with you to improve your writing skills. You will not need to come to the fourth floor of the library, but you will need to be on your KSU Gmail account for the duration of the appointment.
Citation Tools (i.e. APA Style, MLA Style, etc.)