Entrance Requirements, Enrollment and Admission
To obtain a B.S. in Translation, undergraduate students must apply with the Kent State University Admissions Office and fulfill the requirements for the B.S.
To be considered for acceptance in the graduate programs (Master's Program, or Ph. D Program) in translation, the student must complete an application for graduate admission (forms for domestic students are available from Graduate Studies and for international students with the Office of Global Education's International Admissions); and fulfill the Translation M.A. program entrance requirements or Translation Studies Ph.D. program entrance requirements.
It is suggested that the application file be completed by February 1 of each year, especially if the applicant wants to be considered for a graduate assistantship or fellowship. If you have any questions regarding the submission of documents, please email the following contacts for more information.
- Contact: Gradapps@kent.edu
- Submissions: Kent State University, Attn: Research and Graduate Studies, Graduate Admissions, PO Box 5190, Kent, OH 44242
- Contact: Intladm@kent.edu
- Submissions: Kent State University, Office of Global Education, Attn: International Admissions, PO Box 5190, Kent, OH 44242
In addition to submitting the application materials, official transcripts, and application fee required by university admission procedures, please check program course requirements for each degree.
- Forms for domestic students are available from Graduate Studies and for international students from Global Education.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sheets: