College of the Arts: Imagine, Create, Transform
News & Announcements
- Creativity to be Celebrated At First Kent State Mini Maker...
- Arts College Sponsors Stratosphere Juried Art Competition
- Kent State Orchestra and choirs end season with Haydn’s...
- Kent State School of Theatre and Dance presents annual Roe...
- Kent State Holds Garment Games – Inclusion by Design...
- KSU Museum Director Accepts Presidency of International...
- Kent State to Offer Nation’s First Master of Fashion Degree...
The School of Theatre & Dance
The Roe Green Visiting Director Series presents
Pride and Prejudice
April 18-27, Wright-Curtis Theatre
Call the Performing Arts Box Office for tickets
at 330-672-ARTS (2787) or order online
Porthouse Theatre 2014 Season
Call 330-672-3884 for tickets
My Fair Lady, June 12-28
Starmites, July 3-19
Oliver, July 24-Aug. 10
The School of Art
2013-14 Art Exhibits
School of Art Gallery
Week One: April 22-25, 2014
Week Two: April 29-May 2, 2014
Receptions: April 24 and May 1, both 5-7 p.m.
Call 330-672-1379 for more information
College of the Arts, Dean's Office | 204 Taylor Hall | 330-672-2760 | Fax: 330-672-4706
Office of Advising and Academic Services | 202C Taylor Hall | 330-672-2780 | Fax: 330-672-5044
Kent State University | PO Box 5190 | Kent, OH 44242-0001