NYC Studio: Semester Session: Cost
Costs vary with each semester...
However, total cost is determined by the following:
Tuition (determined by students in-state or out-of-state tuition status)
- Refer to KSU tuition and fees schedule
- Note: Students are required to register at full-time status, therefore students must register for a minimum of 12 credit hours to be eligible to participate in the program. Most NYC Studio courses are three semester credits each.
Program Fee: $1,000 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Estimated school-related supplies, books, and class materials costs:
Low: $0High: $600Median: $100
- Estimate weekly food costs:
- Estimate weekly transportation costs:
- Estimate weekly recreational costs:
- Estimate costs for shopping and purchasing gifts for others and yourself:
*Based on student responses from Spring 2012 evaluation.
for Fall 2013/Spring 2014
Starting Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:01AM (EST), KSU FDM students may complete and submit the online Intent to Participate form. Submitting this form will hold a spot in the program for the term requested. THE FORM WILL NOT BE VISIBLE UNTIL Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:01AM (EST).
Refer to Important Dates & Deadlines for billing information.
For further information, please email us at email@example.com.