- Confer with your faculty advisor. If you need a faculty advisor, check with the division coordinator for your major program (see Academic Programs). Faculty advisors have insights into not only curricular and scheduling issues but also into your own work and undergraduate career.
- Second most important: Update and study your KAPS report. Here's how...
Solving other advising problems
- Easy (no appointment needed) category:
- I need a permit to enroll in a class
- I need an override to enroll in a closed class
- I need an override to enroll in a closed class.
- I need to change or add a major, a degree program, a minor, a concentration.
- I have scholarship questions.
- I need to make minor adjustments in my existing schedule.
- Still easy but needs an appointment:
- I need to make major changes in next semester's schedule.
- I don't have a schedule yet, need to build one
- I need to develop a long-range plan
- I need to re-enroll or return after more than a year of having stopped out. OR I need to enroll for a second undergraduate degree.
- Definitely needs an appointment and then some follow-up
- I need an evaluation of transfer work
- I need to petition for substitution or other consideration
- I need a portfolio evaluation
- I need to know how soon I can graduate
NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS
FOR EVERYONE: ACADEMIC ADVISING!
Drop-in schedule for Fall 2013 is
Wednesdays 9:00 am–11:00 am & 1:30 pm–4:00 pm
Thursdays 1:30 pm–4:00 pm
You can call Ms. Robertson at 330.672.1363 or
click here to schedule with Webscheduler.