2014 Technical Design Employment Information
How to Apply:
Porthouse Theatre is now hiring for the Summer 2014 season. Please fill out our online application here or email a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also will have representatives present at several conferences:
The Ohio Theatre Alliance, North Central Interviews
Where: Muskingum College, Concord, Ohio
When: Saturday, January 18 and Sunday, January 19, 2014.
When: November 21-23, 2013
When: January 30-February 3, 2014
When: March 5-8, 2014
Internship and Scholarship Opportunities
Become a member of the Porthouse Theatre Family this season!
What are the benefits of spending a summer at Porthouse Theatre:
- Most internships are paid
- Housing may be available if you are from out of town
- You could be eligible to receive undergraduate or graduate credits hours form Kent State University
- Complimentary tickets to all Porthouse productions
- Work with theatre professionals from around the country and the local area
- Work in the beautiful setting of the Blossom Music Center and the Cuyahoga National Park
2014 Management Internships Available:
Wardrobe SupervisorFirst Hands
Assistant Master Electrician
Assistant Scenic Artist
Assistant Props Master
Sound and Light Board Operators
Electricians and Follow Spot Operators
To apply, send a cover letter describing the internships in which you are interested, include a resume with references.
Please apply by February 24, 2014.
Karl Erdmann, Production Manager
Center for the Performing Arts, B141
PO Box 5190
Kent, OH 44242-0001
OR Email to email@example.com