- Professional Title: Director, Academic Success Center.
- Responsibilities: Provides leadership for the dynamic team of seven individuals within the Academic Success Center.
- Educational Degrees: Bachelor of Arts, Preaching and Bible, Kentucky Christian University; Master of Arts, Human Communication, Abilene Christian University
- Previous Employment: Director, McNair Scholars Program, Abilene Christian University; Adjunct Faculty, Abilene Christian University, McMurry University, Bowling Green State University, Owens Community College
- Membership in Professional Organizations: Previous member of Texas Association Student Special Support Programs (TASSSP), Southwest Association Student Assistance Programs (SWASAP), Current Member of Ohio Association Educational Opportunity Program Personnel (OAEOPP), Midwest Association Educational Opportunity Program Personnel (MAEOPP)
- Professional Certification: Certified Evaluator of Emotional Intelligence, Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy, Certified Facilitator of Franklin Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective College Students for Abilene Christian University.
- Academic Success Tip: Find a successful role model, copy what they do and you will get similar results!