Citation & Writing Resources
Resources and Guides
Elements of Style (Online Version) By William Stunk, Jr.
- A comprehensive reference book for any writer.
Writer's Handbook Writing Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Includes: stages of writing a paper, grammar & punctuation, and citation information
Citation/ Reference Management
- Refworks is a database for managing your research sources.
- It allows users to import citations and bibliographic information directly from Ohiolink and the Kent Catalog.
- Refworks can automatically generate a works cited page in many different styles including MLA & APA.
- To lean more about Refworks click here.
- Download instructions on how to use RefWorks here.
Online Writing Lab (OWL) Purdue University
- Contains extensive information on MLA and APA citations along with other writing resources.
MLA FAQ Modern Language Association
APA Style Reference Formats Northern Michigan University
APA Tips American Psychological Association
Citation generators automatically format bibliographical information into the appropriate format.Son of Citation Machine http://citationmachine.net
It is always important to double check these citations.