Business Administrator Services Forum
BAS Forum Mission
The mission of the Business Administrator Services Forum is to continuously improve the university's financial decision-making processes. The BAS group will work in partnership with the academic and administrative management of Kent State University to develop and sustain a network of qualified financial professionals who provide efficient and effective business process services and solutions, focused on unit level needs and university-wide objectives.
BAS Forum Objectives
- To provide university academic and administrative management with timely and accurate business information with which to make informed business decisions, thereby maximizing university resources.
- To streamline financial and administrative processes, thereby allowing maximum focus on the academic mission and objectives of the university.
- To partner with the academic and administrative management of the university to provide business solutions which address unit needs as well as the financial requirements of the university.
- To provide consistent, quality training, consultation and continual professional assistance to managers and their support staffs.
- To promote the communication and sharing of ideas related to proven business solutions and innovative business processes among financial professionals university-wide.
- To promote the continuing professional education of financial professionals in order to enhance the provision, interpretation and analysis of financial data.