Imaging and Visualization Center
The Imaging and Visualization facility includes the following equipment:
- Olympus Fluoview 1000 confocal microscope with computer-controlled XYZ stage. The following laser lines are available: 405 nm, 458 nm, 488nm, 515 nm, 543nm, and 635 nm.
- Olympus Fluoview 300 confocal microscope with 3 lasers: Ar 488 nm, Kr 568 nm and HeNe 633 nm.
- Olympus IX70 inverted microscope with a color camera and a cooled grayscale CCD camera.
- Leica DMLB upright microscope with a CCD camera.
- Two-laser (488 and 633 nm) FACS (FacsAria, Becton Dickinson).
- Chamber for live cell observation with temperature, humidity, and CO2 control.
- Optics for fluorescence, DIC, phase contrast and Hoffman modulation imaging.
The facility is open to faculty and students. To request user time at the facility contact Dr. Michael Model at 330-672-2874 or by email at email@example.com