KSU Resources Links
- Blackboard Training is available for either a one-one consultation session or for a group session.
- Support.kent.edu is Kent State University's online technology help center.
- Distance and Online Learning (OCDE) offers information on obtaining your degree in several different delivery systems used to make the experience the best for student learning.
- Online Teaching is your resource for online teaching at Kent State University.
- Online Teaching Resource Library is the result of collaboration between the Online Learning Team and the network of ET's and IT's across Kent State University. We have gathered a collection of strategic documents, best practices, tutorials, and templates to help you as you teach online.
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS) provides Kent State students with disabilities equal opportunity to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from all university programs, services, and activities.
- Copyright Services provides Kent State faculty, students, and staff research and clearance services for third-party copyrighted materials for use in a variety of projects and endeavors, instructional sessions, and informational responses to copyright and licensing questions.
- Course Reserves provides Kent State faculty, students, and staff access to required and supplemental course readings and other materials while complying with copyright laws.
- Academic Honesty and Plagiarism LibGuide provides information on academic honesty and plagiarism.
Blackboard Resources Link
- Blackboard welcomes all suggestions for improving their products. Please submit your idea for a new feature or enhancement directly to Blackboard Product Management Team.
- Educator Resources will help you find Blackboard's most up-to-date information for faculty, teachers and staff; including FAQ's, quick videos, training programs, and more.
- Access PlayList by Blackboard Inc YouTube Videos featuring How-To Videos, On-Demand Tutorials, Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series Videos, Quick Hit Videos, and more.
- The Cohort Program is designed to help you and your peers maximize the value you receive from Blackboard. All cohorts have both synchronous and asynchronous collaboration.
- Blackboard Learn On-Demand Learning Center provides recorded on-demand training sessions.
- Blackboard Collaborate On-Demand Learning Center provides recorded on-demand training sessions as well as detailed product documentation.
- Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series (BITS) is a training initiative to help augment (not replace) your internal training efforts. Harnessing our community of Blackboard users, BITS will share the top strategies and pedagogy for both increasing educator efficiency and improving learning outcomes. The program consists of weekly faculty training webinars that are taught by faculty and supported by blackboard experts.