- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Get Started using Blackboard Learn
- To access Blackboard Learn, go to learn.kent.edu
- Blackboard Learn works best with Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari browsers.
- Blackboard Learn's scheduled maintenance windows are on Sunday's from 5am - 7am. During this time, Blackboard Learn may be down for regular maintenance so please plan your course activities accordingly.
- Check the status of Blackboard Services current service status any time.
- The Department Scheduler creates your course shell and enables the course in Banner for Blackboard Learn. If your course is not showing up in your Blackboard Learn course list, please contact your Department Scheduler ASAP.
- Use the Sync Tool when you are not able to view your course(s) in Blackboard Learn, use SYNC (PDF) in your FlashLine account to resolve the issue.
- Verify your Student Roster by going into your course, going to Control Panel, clicking on Users and Groups then clicking on Users. If this list does not match your official FlashLine student roster, please submit a Help Desk ticket.
- Combine Multiple Course Sections by submitting a Course Combine Request Form and allowing a couple of business days for processing.
- Use the Copy Course Content (PDF) guide to learn how to copy content from a previous course into a current course.
- Add Users to your Course (PDF) Please follow these instructions to add other users (GA/TA/Colleagues) to your course with their valid KSU FlashLine user ID. NOTE: For security purposes, please do not share your FlashLine password with your GA/TA or colleagues.
How to Manage your Course List (PDF) You can choose to show/hide courses in your course list to make it more manageable by following these instructions.
KENT STATE HELPDESK
Helpdesk assistance is available 24/7 all year — including holidays
TECH HELP: SERVICE AND REPAIR
Complete Computer Care for students, faculty, and staff