Kent/Blossom 2014 Season -- June 22 through July 26
- Participants will arrive on campus before 4 p.m. on Sunday, June 22
- Final Event will conclude in the evening of Saturday, July 26
- Housing accommodations -- Residence Hall, $1,100 per student
- Tuition -- a payment of $700 must be received by May 1, 2014
- Parking -- $25 (if you plan to drive to campus)
- Meals -- $475 per student estimate
WE HAVE EXTENDED THE APPLICATION DEADLINE TO MARCH 15, 2014. To start an online application click here! An application fee is required, as indicated below.
A non refundable fee of $50.00 can be paid by credit card when you submit your online application. Information will be submitted securely. All major credit cards are accepted (American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.) There are no fee waivers.
Letter of Recommendation
The online application requires each applicant to provide the name and email address of one person who has aggreed to provide electronic recommendations. Recommendations should be completed as soon as possible since they are an important part of the admission process.
Every applicant is required to upload VIDEO recordings at the time of application submission. Please see http://www.kent.edu/blossom/apply/auditions.cfm for more details.