EMBA for Healthcare Professionals
To be considered for admission to Kent State University's Healthcare EMBA program, students must submit the following information:
- Completed application form and $30 nonrefundable application fee.
- Official Transcripts - all applicants must have graduated from an accredited college or university. Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be sent to the Graduate Programs Office.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) if required - official test scores must be sent directly to the Graduate Programs Office from the Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Professional Resume - listing of previous job experiences and accomplishments
- Letters of Recommendation - used to assess academic or job performance. Three letters are required. One letter should be from a senior executive in your organization and another from an immediate supervisor. The third letter should be from a colleague or someone familiar with your academic background.
- Statement of Goals and Objectives (written essay question, used to assess career goals and written communication skills).
- Interview - required of all candidates submitting a completed application form. The Healthcare MBA office will schedule an appointment for a personal interview with the Director after all application materials have been received.
All Healthcare EMBA application materials should be sent to:
The Healthcare EMBA Program
Graduate Programs Office, Room A310
Kent State University
PO Box 5190
Kent OH 44242-0001