Meet The Accountants Night
What is it?
- Networking event for all current & prospective, undergraduate & graduate accounting majors & MBA students to meet with organizations from the public, corporate, government and nonprofit accounting sectors.
- It is a coordinated effort by the Department of Accounting, Career Services and professional employers to hire college graduates for internships and full-time positions.
When is it?
- Sept. 26, 2013 (Thursday), Time: 5:30 - 8 p.m.
- Location: Kent Student Center Ballroom
Why is it important to attend?
- Although an internship is not a guarantee of a job offer, gaining valuable experience will assist you in the process of obtaining a full-time position after graduation. In addition, you may qualify to receive academic credit for your internship.
- Website with event details: http://www.kent.edu/career/news/
- You must register for the event or you will not be permitted to attend.