EMBA for Healthcare Professionals
- Professional business experience including at least 5 years in healthcare
- An undergraduate degree (not necessarily in business) from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Basic knowledge of algebra and computer applications
- Strong letters of recommendation from three people who are in a position to evaluate the candidate’s leadership and potential leadership skills.
- Statement of goals and objectives
- Satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) if required
- GMAT not required of individuals with 10 years of work experience and an undergraduate gpa of 3.0 or higher
- The candidate's 21 month commitment to complete the program and support by his/her employer.
- Click here for an application
For more information, contact Joan Janosko, Academic Program Officer, at 330-672-HMBA.