Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals
What to Know When Applying to the Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals ProgramSo you’ve read everything about Kent State University’s Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals and you love it.
You’ve learned all about what an Executive MBA is and how our own program is constructed. You’ve read all about the international business trip that our students take. You’ve read the testimonials and decided that Kent State University is the perfect place to continue your education.
The next step is to familiarize yourself with our admission criteria before applying.
What You Need When Applying to the Executive MBA Program
- Professional business experience including at least 5 years in healthcare
- An undergraduate degree (not necessarily in business) from a regionally accredited college or university
- Basic knowledge of algebra and computer applications to include Excel, Word andPowerPoint
- Satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) if required
- The candidate's 23 month commitment to complete the program and support by his/her employer
- Click here for an application
Learn More about the Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals Admission ProcessTo get more information on Kent State University’s EMBA program and its application, contact Joan Janosko, EMBA Program Coordinator, at 330-672-HMBA.
Also, be sure to sign up for any of our upcoming information sessions.