Michael Ellis, Ph.D.Associate Professor
- Do Natural Resource Revenues Lower Government Reliance on Seigniorage? The Role of Exchange Rate Policy. Development Policy Review, forthcoming (with Nasr Elbahnasawy).
- FOMC Forecasts and Monetary Policy Deliberations. Economics Letters 147, 131-34 (with Dandan Liu).
- Political Instability and the Informal Economy. World Development 85, September, 2016, 31-42 (with Nasr G. Elbahnasawy and Assande D Adom).
- Economic Structure and Seigniorage: A Dynamic Panel Analysis. Economic Inquiry 54, April, 2016, 940-65 (with Nasr G. Elbahnasawy).
- Do FOMC Forecasts Add Value to Staff Forecasts? European Journal of Political Economy 32, December, 2013, 332-40 (with Dandan Liu).
Ph.D., Economics, Texas A&M University