- Interview with Landon Hancock about local Zones of Peace
- Stream or download interviews with CACM Director Patrick Coy
- Curriculum Collaboration with Cuyahoga Community College
- Interview with Dr. Patrick Coy on Patriotism in the U.S.
- Peace and Conflict Studies Take Off Globally
- Study Finds Peace Organizations Historically Support Troops
- CACM Celebrates Anniversary & Milestone
- Our Graduates Speak for Themselves About the Center's Degree Program
CACM Faculty Member's Published Research on Community MediationPosted Sep. 22, 2000
Professor Patrick Coy recently co-authored (with Timothy Hedeen) two articles on community mediation, both of which were originally published in Mediation Quarterly. Those two articles, "Community Mediation and the Court System: The Ties that Bind," Mediation Quarterly, Vol. 17, No. 4, 2000, and "Disabilities and Mediation Readiness in Court-Referred Cases: Developing Screening Criteria and Service Networks," Mediation Quarterly, Vol. 16, No. 2, 1998, have now been uploaded on to The Mediation Information and Resource Center (MIRC) web site, www.mediate.com.