- Interview with Landon Hancock about local Zones of Peace
- Stream or download interviews with CACM Director Patrick Coy
- Curriculum Collaboration with Cuyahoga Community College
- Interview with Dr. Patrick Coy on Patriotism in the U.S.
- Peace and Conflict Studies Take Off Globally
- Study Finds Peace Organizations Historically Support Troops
- CACM Celebrates Anniversary & Milestone
- Our Graduates Speak for Themselves About the Center's Degree Program
Dr. Shall Sinha as Mahatma GandhiPosted Sep. 30, 2003
Gandhi is coming to Kent State University!
…So bring a friend and come spend an evening with the Mahatma at the Kiva…
Dr. Shall Sinha will perform his one-man show impersonating Gandhi. Dr. Sinha looks and speaks in the persona of Gandhi, delivering an inspiring presentation and leading discussions based entirely on Gandhi’s writings and actual deeds.
Through Gandhi’s Satyagraha Technique”
Tuesday, Sept. 30, 7:30 PM, Kiva Auditorium
Mohandis Gandhi started his career as an attorney in South Africa and practiced law for 20 years. During that period he dealt with hundreds of conflicts of all kinds: interpersonal, labor, social, religious, and ethnic conflicts. And he used all known techniques to resolve them – the legal channel, mediation, education, arbitration. But he became dissatisfied with those techniques and spent the rest of his life experimenting with alternatives….
About the Presenter
Dr. Sinha has devoted 20 years to studying the life and writings of Mohandis Gandhi. He has authored four books, including Words of Wisdom from Mahatma Gandhi.
Sponsor: Center for Applied Conflict Management (CACM). Co-sponsors: Gerald H. Read Center for International and Intercultural Education, History Department, Political Science Department, Religion Studies Program.
For more info: call Patrick Coy or Mary Anne Skinner at CACM, 330 672-2875. Email: email@example.com