- Interview with Landon Hancock about local Zones of Peace
- Stream or download interviews with CACM Director Patrick Coy
- Curriculum Collaboration with Cuyahoga Community College
- Interview with Dr. Patrick Coy on Patriotism in the U.S.
- Peace and Conflict Studies Take Off Globally
- Study Finds Peace Organizations Historically Support Troops
- CACM Celebrates Anniversary & Milestone
- Our Graduates Speak for Themselves About the Center's Degree Program
CACM Alum Anne Ambrose Helps Good GuysPosted Nov. 28, 2008
"We tend to forget when there is crime in an area that the good still outweighs the bad," said Ambrose, the city's director of public safety and community relations.
Ambrose has been helping the good guys since 1997, when she took a part-time job as an administrative intern with the city's crime prevention unit. "I was at the right place at the right time," she said, noting that she found the job shortly after relocating to the Antelope Valley from Kansas with her husband, David. Their interstate move was prompted by her husband's acceptance of a new job with one of the Valley's largest aerospace firms.