- Interview with Landon Hancock about local Zones of Peace
- Stream or download interviews with CACM Director Patrick Coy
- Curriculum Collaboration with Cuyahoga Community College
- Interview with Dr. Patrick Coy on Patriotism in the U.S.
- Peace and Conflict Studies Take Off Globally
- Study Finds Peace Organizations Historically Support Troops
- CACM Celebrates Anniversary & Milestone
- Our Graduates Speak for Themselves About the Center's Degree Program
CACM Alum Andrea DeFilippo Wins Service AwardPosted Sep. 29, 2009
Andrea DeFilippo, an August 2009 graduate with a major in psychology and minor in applied conflict management, was one of two undergraduate students this year to win a Most Impactful Service Award. This award is given to a student and/or group whose service project has had the most significant impact on the community. The story is in the July 27, 2009 issue of e-Inside.