- Interview with Landon Hancock about local Zones of Peace
- Stream or download interviews with CACM Director Patrick Coy
- Curriculum Collaboration with Cuyahoga Community College
- Interview with Dr. Patrick Coy on Patriotism in the U.S.
- Peace and Conflict Studies Take Off Globally
- Study Finds Peace Organizations Historically Support Troops
- CACM Celebrates Anniversary & Milestone
- Our Graduates Speak for Themselves About the Center's Degree Program
CACM Professor Landon Hancock granted tenure and promoted to Associate ProfessorPosted Dec. 21, 2012
CACM professor Landon Hancock was granted tenure and promoted to Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science effective in the fall of 2012. Dr. Hancock is a noted expert on peace zones and peacebuilding, identity-based conflicts, and the conflict in Northern Ireland. He has assisted Cuyahoga Community College in designing its concentration in Peace and Conflict Studies and has co-edited two books on peacebuilding processes. With a PhD in Conflict Analysis from George Mason University, Dr. Hancock teaches CACM courses in conflict theory, transitional justice, international conflict resolution, and ethnic conflict. He will teach similar courses in the new doctoral track in Conflict Analysis and Management in the PhD degree in Political Science. Congratulations to Associate Professor Landon Hancock!