- Interview with Landon Hancock about local Zones of Peace
- Stream or download interviews with CACM Director Patrick Coy
- Curriculum Collaboration with Cuyahoga Community College
- Interview with Dr. Patrick Coy on Patriotism in the U.S.
- Peace and Conflict Studies Take Off Globally
- Study Finds Peace Organizations Historically Support Troops
- CACM Celebrates Anniversary & Milestone
- Our Graduates Speak for Themselves About the Center's Degree Program
The Truth About Intelligence on Iraq: "Bring it On"Posted Aug. 14, 2003
Time magazine reports that in March, 2002, President Bush met with a group of Senators at the White House. He seemed little interested in debating what to do in Iraq. Instead, he said simply, "F-- Saddam, we're taking him out."