- Interview with Landon Hancock about local Zones of Peace
- Stream or download interviews with CACM Director Patrick Coy
- Curriculum Collaboration with Cuyahoga Community College
- Interview with Dr. Patrick Coy on Patriotism in the U.S.
- Peace and Conflict Studies Take Off Globally
- Study Finds Peace Organizations Historically Support Troops
- CACM Celebrates Anniversary & Milestone
- Our Graduates Speak for Themselves About the Center's Degree Program
The Cost of Dispute ResolutionPosted Dec. 1, 2006
People who are passionate about community mediation usually are most excited about its varied and many intangible benefits, such as its capacity to heal relationships, empower communities and individuals, teach people how to engage in conflicts in a constructive manner, and generally improve quality of life.