- Rockwell Automation -- donated $13 Million in Programmable Logic Controller software and hardware
- Appropriate Technology -- donated over $ 20 million in Siemens NX Bundle Manufacturing Technology Life Cycle Simulation Software. The College of Technology is also working on joint research project involving Parkinson disease.
- Parker-Hannifin — longtime supporter of the College, Aeronautics and Hydraulics Programs, Vision 21 and numerous sponsorships.
- Baxter Healthcare --- provided an electron acceleration unit valued at $500,000 for both teaching and research
- American Electric Power (AEP) --- has included the College of Technology in their University Alliance with nine other colleges and universities making us eligible for yearly awards for targeted research projects
- Lubrizol - has donated both software and expertise to our Life Cycle Assessment Class and Sustainable Technology Effort
- NASA Glenn — donated the Scanning Auger Microprobe valued at $1.2 Million for surface material analysis teaching and research.
Benefits of partnership include:
- Applying for federal, state and local government grants and/or projects (e.g., SBIR)
- Providing consulting services
- Access to research
- Training for employees
- Preparing students for careers in industry
- Giving back to the community
To join our growing list of partners, please contact John Decola
John A. DeCola
375 Terrace Drive
Current list of partners include: