- About the College
- Faculty & Staff
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Program
- Academic Advising
- Admissions & Scholarships
- Director of Advancement
- Jobs, Co-ops & Internships
- News and Announcements
- Position Openings in College
- CAEST Merchandise Store
- CAEST Student Reference Web Site
- 中文版-Chinese Version
Flight Technology Concentration
Mission Statement: The mission of the flight technology area of concentration is to prepare students to be professional pilots and enable them to qualify for Federal Aviation Administration certificates and ratings required for giving professional flight and ground instruction, commercial and instrument operations in business and regional airline operations.
In recognizing its integral role as a part of the global aviation academy, the program purposes not only to matriculate students but also to raise the quality and safety of the nation's air transport industry while at the same time creating a culture of excellence and professionalism.
Study Objective: The objective of the Flight Technology area of concentration is to prepare students for entry-level positions as a professional pilot.
- Students shall demonstrate a thorough understanding of fundamental aeronautical concepts and practices
- Students shall understand attributes of a modern aviation professional
- Students should demonstrate an ability to apply aeronautical knowledge and skills as well as communicate that knowledge to students as a flight instructor
- Students should posses the knowledge and skills to obtain a Commercial Pilot Airplane Multiengine Land with Instrument rating