Beall Hall (BEA)1475 Eastway Drive, Kent, Ohio 44242
Beall Hall is named for Florence Gray Beall, Professor Emeritus of English from 1933-1957. The facility houses students with class standings of sophomore and above and is located at 1475 Eastway Drive. Built in 1966, Beall and McDowell Halls comprise the Twin-Towers Complex of Residence Services. The rooms in Twin Towers are suites, with each suite consisting of two bedrooms, a shared living area and a bathroom connected with another suite.