McDowell Hall (MCD)1500 Petrarca Drive, Kent, Ohio 44242
McDowell Hall is named for John McDowell, University Trustee from 1911–1922 and Secretary for the first Board of Trustees. The facility houses students with class standings of sophomore and above and it located at 1500 Petrarca Drive. Built in 1966, McDowell and Beall Halls comprise the Twin-Towers Complex of Residence Services. The rooms in Twin-Towers are suites, with each suite consisting of two bedrooms, a shared living area, and a bathroom connected with another suite.