Stopher Hall (STO)375 Janik Drive, Kent, Ohio 44242
Named for Emmett C. Stopher, University Registrar from 1927-1954, the newly renovated Stopher Hall houses students of all class standings. Originally constructed in 1956, the prior structure was demolished and the current state of the art facility opened for fall semester 2006. The building is located at 375 Janik Drive. The Area Desk for the Quad complex (Johnson, Lake, Olson & Stopher Halls) is located on the first floor.
- Advanced Placement Program (College Board)
- LLC - Honors College
- Stopher Hall - Residence Hall