Fall Internship, Co-op & Career Fair
Date: Sept. 21, 2017 (Thursday)
Time: Noon - 4 p.m.
Location: Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Don't miss this opportunity to meet and network with representatives from a wide variety of organizations seeking interns and candidates for immediate and future openings. ALL majors are encouraged to attend. Student/alumni registration is not required.
Students & Alumni
- View organizations attending
- Career advice videos
- Attend a Fair Prep Workshop to get the most out of attending the fair
- Have a professional photo taken at the fair, sponsored by the KSU Alumni Association
- To receive notifications for the upcoming fair or other future career events, please create an account on Flash @ Work.
- Contact Kristen Washington, Recruiting Coordinator, at email@example.com or 330-672-8363 to schedule a post-event interview day in our office.
- Registration to open on July 28th, 2017. To register, Login to Flash @ Work, then click on: 1) Career Events, 2) Career Fair/Networking Event, 3) Fall Internship, Co-op & Career Fair
University Closure and Cancellation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather (see the Kent State Advisory page), this event will not be held. If classes only have been cancelled, visit the Kent State Advisory page for updates regarding the status of this event. If this event is cancelled, Career Exploration and Development will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.