DREAM IT ~ BELIEVE IT ~ ACHIEVE IT
Gain experiences that can build professional skills and let us help you polish your resume, prepare answers to interview questions, and learn strategies for a successful job search!
Check out the Experience Job & Internship Board
Gain Experience & Get Hired
Regardless of your career goals, the following steps will help you secure meaningful employment and future career satisfaction.
Finish the Career Readiness Checklist
- Review the Career Readiness Checklist to make sure you have gained the knowledge about yourself, careers, and the job search to be successful.
GET Prepared and BEGIN your Job Search
- Create, update, and polish your resume.
- Develop a list of professional references that can speak to your qualifications.
- Network to make your contacts count.
- Conduct informational interviews with individuals in your career field.
- Practice interviewing, online and in person, to build your interview confidence!
- Let a career counselor help you with job search strategies.
- Attend our annual Fall and Spring Job & Internship Fairs to meet with employers.