DREAM IT ~ BELIEVE IT ~ ACHIEVE IT
Once you have decided on a major and narrowed down your career interests, it is time to take action to reach your career goal.
Gain experiences that can build your skills and meet with a career expert to polish your resume, prepare answers to interview questions, and obtain tips for your job search!
Check out the Experience Job & Internship Board
Gain Experience & Get Hired
Regardless of your career goals, the following steps will help you secure meaningful employment and future career satisfaction.
Finish the Career Readiness Checklist
- Review the Career Readiness Checklist to make sure you have gained the knowledge about yourself, careers, and the job search to be successful.
Prepare to Market Yourself and BEGIN Job Search
- Create, update, and polish your resume.
- Develop a list of professional references that can speak to your qualifications.
- Network to make your contacts count.
- Conduct informational interviews with individuals in your career field.
- Practice interviewing, online and in person, to build your interview confidence!
- Let a career counselor help you with job search strategies.
- Attend our annual Fall and Spring Job & Internship Fairs to meet with employers.