- Career & Major Selection
- Graduate School Prep
- Internship Prep
- Job & Internship Search
- Testing (ACT, CLEP)
Services for Students and Alumni:
Career Services Center261 Schwartz Center
Job Postings & Employers
KSU Student Employment
HoursMonday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call for an Appointment
Drop-In Career CounselingMonday - Friday
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.
Application Timetable and Checklist
- Thoroughly research programs available in your desired field of study.
- Secure college catalogs, consult reference books, visit the campus and speak to students in your program of interest.
Summer/Early Fall (13-16 months prior to start date)
- Meet with faculty members to discuss programs and your goal statement.
- Identify individuals who will write letters of recommendation for you.
- Request or locate online application/materials.
- Register in advance to take required admission tests.
- Take tests and have results sent to your desired college(s).
Fall (9-12 months prior to start date)
- Complete application forms and request transcripts be sent.
- Give your recommendation letter writers the information necessary to submit references (i.e. reference forms, goal statement, addresses, etc).
- Mail or submit online applications - get them in early!
- Contact college(s) for information about financial aid.
|APPLICATION STEPS CHECKLIST|
______ Complete Essay/Goal Statement
______ Take Admission Test
______ Secure Letters of Recommendation
______ Request Transcripts
______ Submit Application(s)
______ Complete Financial Aid Forms