Ongoing assessment efforts are designed to:
- Evaluate program success, effectiveness, and outcomes
- Monitor user satisfaction levels
- Identify areas for improvement
- Gather data for goal setting and accreditation needs
- Demonstrate value of services
Kent State's Annual Graduated Student Survey is conducted one-year post-graduation by the Office of Accreditation, Assessment and Learning in the Office of the Provost. Questions can be directed to Dr. Fashaad Crawford at 330-672-2220 or email@example.com.