- Career & Major Selection
- Graduate School Prep
- Internship Prep
- Job & Internship Search
- Testing (ACT, CLEP)
Services for Students and Alumni:
Career Services Center261 Schwartz Center
Job Postings & Employers
KSU Student Employment
HoursMonday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call for an Appointment
Drop-In Career CounselingMonday - Friday
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.
Career Services Center News
Spring Job & Internship FairPosted Mar. 22, 2013
Date: Feb. 27, 2014 (Thursday)
Time: Noon - 4 p.m.
Location: Kent Student Center Ballroom
Don't miss this opportunity to meet and network with representatives from a wide variety of organizations seeking interns and job candidates for immediate and future openings. ALL majors are encouraged to attend. Student/alumni registration is not required.
Students/alumni with disabilities requiring special accommodations should contact the Career Services Center recruiting staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-2360 at least two weeks prior to the event. We will review your request and make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.
University Closure and Cancellation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather (see the Kent State Advisory Page), this event will not be held. If classes only have been cancelled, visit the Kent State Advisory Page for updates regarding the status of this event. If the event is cancelled, Career Services will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.
Students & Alumni
- View and research organizations attending
- View networking and job search prep videos
- Attend a Handshakes & Mistakes workshop to get the most out of attending the fair
- SMILE: You're on LinkedIn! Sponsored by the KSU Alumni Association
~ Plan to have a professional photo taken while attending the fair! ~
- Event registration and information
- Directions and maps to Kent Student Center and lodging
- View additional recruiting services
- View Employer Promotion Program participants