- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
» Try the Dare to Envision Your Future Work Day exercise to begin thinking about your future career and work-day preferences.
» Use the Skills Sort (PDF) to identify the skills you are good at and enjoy to best match your career goals with your strengths and preferred activities.
Decision Making Tools
» Use the Quick Career Decision Maker to better understand the factors that are important to you when making decisions.
» Try Discover Your Decision Making Style to use your style to your advantage.
Career Maturity Inventory (CMI)
» The CMI helps you gain insight into the process of and readiness for making career decisions. Take the Career Maturity Inventory.
MYERS-BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR (MBTI)
The MBTI is a personality assessment designed to measure preferences in how one perceives the world and makes decisions. Understanding your basic preferences can help you explore career environments that are best for you.
» Speak with one of our MBTI certified career advisor to determine if this assessment is appropriate for you. If so, you will be provided a login and password for access to the online MBTI assessment.
» Cost: $17.00 for a detailed report and interpretation of results by a MBTI certified career advisor in a one-hour appointment.