Spring Internship, Co-op & Career Fair
Date: Feb. 23, 2017 (Thursday)
Time: Noon - 4 p.m.
Location: Kent State Field House
Don't miss this opportunity to meet and network with representatives from a wide variety of organizations seeking interns and candidates for immediate and future openings. ALL majors are encouraged to attend. Student/alumni registration is not required.
Students & Alumni
- Research organizations attending
- Career advice videos
- Attend a Fair Prep Workshop to get the most out of attending the fair
- Have a professional photo taken at the fair, sponsored by the KSU Alumni Association
- Cost - Standard Rate – $350 (Includes up to two attendees)
Nonprofit/Government Rate – $175 (Includes up to two attendees)
Employer Promotion Rate – $550 (Includes up to four attendees, selection of table location, and increased visibility in event program)
- For more information and to register, Login to Flash @ Work, then click on: 1) Career Events, 2) Career Fair/Networking Event, 3) Fall Internship, Co-op & Career Fair
- Contact Kristen Washington, Recruiting Coordinator, at email@example.com or 330-672-2360 to schedule a post-event interview day in our office.
University Closure and Cancelation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather, (see the Kent State Advisory page), this event will not be held. If classes only have been canceled, also visit the Advisory page for updates regarding the status of this event. If the event is canceled, Career Exploration and Development will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.