Spring Job & Internship Fair
Date: Feb. 25, 2016 (Thursday)
Time: Noon - 4 p.m.
Location: Kent Student Center Ballroom
Don't miss this opportunity to meet and network with representatives from a wide variety of organizations seeking interns and job candidates for immediate and future openings. ALL majors are encouraged to attend. Student/alumni registration is not required. *
Students & Alumni
- View event program
- Research organizations attending
- Job search prep videos
- Attend a Fair Prep Workshop to get the most out of attending the fair
- SMILE: You're on LinkedIn! Have a professional photo taken at the fair, sponsored by the KSU Alumni Association
- Cost: $350 for two attendees
- For more information and to register, Login to Flash @ Work, then click on: 1) Career Events, 2) Career Fair/Networking Event, 3) Spring Job & Internship Fair
- Directions and maps to Kent Student Center and lodging
- Contact Robin Pijor, Assistant Director, at email@example.com or 330-672-9953 to schedule a post-event interview day in our office.
* Students/alumni with disabilities requiring special accommodations should contact Robin Pijor, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-9953 at least two weeks prior to the event. We will review your request and make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.
University Closure and Cancellation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather, (see the Kent State Advisory page), this event will not be held. If classes only have been cancelled, also visit the Advisory page for updates regarding the status of this event. If the event is cancelled, the Career Services Center will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.