Spring Job & Internship Fair
Date: Feb. 25, 2016 (Thursday)
Time: Noon - 4 p.m.
Location: Kent Student Center Ballroom
Don't miss this opportunity to meet and network with representatives from a wide variety of organizations seeking interns and job candidates for immediate and future openings. ALL majors are encouraged to attend. Student/alumni registration is not required. *
Students & Alumni
- View organizations attending (2015 attendees)
- Fair program with position openings and employer table locations in KSC Ballroom and KSC Lobby (2015 attendees)
- Job search prep videos
- Attend a Fair Prep Workshop to get the most out of attending the fair
- SMILE: You're on LinkedIn! Have a professional photo taken at the fair, sponsored by the KSU Alumni Association
- Event registration and information
- Directions and maps to Kent Student Center and lodging
- Contact Kel Krakowski, Recruiting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 330-672-8351 to schedule a post-event interview day in our office.
* Students/alumni with disabilities requiring special accommodations should contact the Career Services Center recruiting staff at email@example.com or 330-672-2360 at least two weeks prior to the event. We will review your request and make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.
University Closure and Cancellation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather, (see the Kent State Advisory page), this event will not be held. If classes only have been cancelled, also visit the Advisory page for updates regarding the status of this event. If the event is cancelled, the Career Services Center will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.